Head Chef - £28,000-33,000 DOE
We are looking for a committed and experienced Head Chef to join our team at our excellent coastal location, where we pride ourselves in serving great quality food to our range of customers from simple children’s menus to exciting and enticing dishes to tempt all palettes.
You must have a can-do attitude and a strong focus on preparing good quality food, helping us to enhance and develop our menu to ensure we always provide a fantastic range of dishes for all.
Duties will include:
- Working with the kitchen to maintain high standards of food at all times, using locally sourced produce to prepare the very best dishes to offer our customers.
- Manage and organise all kitchen functions to ensure constant smooth running and good levels of service.
- Setting up and closing down the kitchen as needed.
- Ensuring superior levels of hygiene and excellent, safe working practices are carried out at all times.
- Working with front of house staff to ensure expedient service of dishes.
- Working with us to ensure our menu remains vibrant, fresh and above all tasty.
- Prior experience producing great food using good quality, local ingredients.
- Creativity and passion for developing and serving superb dishes.
- Ability to work under pressure during busy periods of service.
- Hands on approach to assisting with the development of our menus, and improving systems in the kitchen where necessary to improve efficiency of service.