We are looking for an Office Admin Assistant to join our small but hardworking team. Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, exceptional organisational skills, ability to work on own initiative and experience of dealing with the general public are essential. Your duties will include:
· Answering telephone enquiries
· Answering emails
· Making Course bookings
· Ensuring tutors are fully aware of dates and details of courses
· Receiving visitors and showing them around
· Writing up Agenda and Minutes for Trustee Meetings
· Preparing Risk Assessments for Schools etc
· Updating Cute News for courses and info on our Website.
· Some experience of Fundraising desirable
This is a part time position of 8-12 hrs per week, sometimes to include a Saturday morning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance with your expression of interest and a copy of your CV.