Assistant Front of House Manager
Knoll House Hotel
Live in available
5 days over 7
Shift work required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Customer Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Review).
· Financial Performance (Up selling, Room Revenue, Operation Auditing).
· Showing Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading.
· Manages and motivates the Front Office team in order to provide a high standard of service for customers.
· Welcomes guests and fosters customer loyalty through his/her friendly manner.
· Develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
· Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a fast solution.
· Oversee and supervises guest arrivals and departures with the front office executive and duty managers.
· Provide high level of customer service and maintain a high profile in the day to day front office operations.
· Ensure that personalised service is offered to each and every guest.
· Ensures that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied.
· Review arrival list for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities and special requests.
· Prepare monthly and daily revenue report and circulate to all HOD's.
· Prepare Room revenue and occupancy forecast take action on rate strategies.
· Is involved in recruitment of new team members for front office.
· Integrates and trains employees, providing support for skills development.
· Ensures that all front desk employees are well presented (uniforms, personal hygiene etc), and also punctual.
· Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
· Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events.
· Makes sure that the hotel's pricing policy and sales pitches are duly applied in order to optimise REVPAR
· Have a good knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures of front office.
· Ensures that guest documentation and information is available and up-to-date.
Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience – Hotel Front Office
For more information and to apply, please contact Tracy Tennant: firstname.lastname@example.org