Explorers are currently recruiting for practitioners who hold a minimum of a Level 3 Early Years qualification (or relevant equivalent) to join our team of practitioners.
Responsibilities and Duties will involve:
• Working as part of a team to provide a safe, positive environment for children
• Acting as a role model to colleagues and be familiar with all nursery policies and procedures
• Assisting with daily, weekly and monthly checks around the nursery
• Assisting to ensure the environment is clean and tidy, meals are served appropriately, and ensuring the general health and wellbeing of children at all times.
• Competent and effective with settling in, in the moment planning, next steps, learning journeys, transfers, support of colleagues and managing behaviour.
• Support colleagues in ensuring environment is stimulating and appropriate including layout and display of resources
• Assisting colleagues to sustain relationships with local schools, charities, involvement with community and taking children on trips
• Contributes to staff meetings and training with colleagues
• To be committed to the safe guarding of all children in the nursery and your direct care
Explorers childcare are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and advise that any successful candidates will be required to obtain an enhanced DBS check.
Full time or part time flexible hours available.
Please contact Explorers on 01929 426355 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack or for an informal discussion regarding the position.