At Harry Ramsden’s we concentrate on what we do best, which is ensuring that the same Harry Ramsden’s recipes and tradition are delivered in the same way they would have been when Harry started the business in 1928.
Our Sous Chef will be an integral part of the leadership team of the restaurant, supporting the Head Chef and ensuring the team delivers quality fresh food within a branded environment, to spec, and with the ability to manage high volume levels of service. In addition, they will be able to deliver high levels of kitchen management and planning.
What are we looking for in a Harry Ramsden’s Sous Chef?
- Proficient leadership, organisational and management skills
- Be responsible for training and motivating your staff
- Have enthusiasm and charisma to inspire your team
- Be responsible for food stock control ,ordering and food cost targets
- A passion for delivering great food and an attention to detail
- Full accountability for Health and Safety and Food Safety standards and training
- Required flair to introduce new menus & specials
- Understanding in full menu costs & specification sheets
- A drive to exceed expectations
- Flexible and hardworking, always leading by example putting your customers first
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- Competitive Pay
- Management Bonus
- Generous discount on food at Harry Ramsden’s, Ed’s Easy Diner, Giraffe World Kitchen, Giraffe Stop, Burgers & Cocktails, and Slim Chickens
- Exclusive access to discounts on 1000's of online and high-street retailers, and restaurants
- We’ll feed you when you’re on shift (6 hours plus)
- 28 days’ holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Apprenticeship programme
- Nest Pension after 3 months’ service
If this sounds like you then we definitely want to hear from you!